What is Firebase?
Firebase is a multi-utility platform developed by Google in the year 2011. Later, Google acquired its flagship and used it for developing applications. Firebase was primarily founded for building various mobile and web applications. Firebase is a Backend-as-a-Service (BaaS) that provides computer science developers with the necessary tools and servers to develop applications. With the help of Firebase, quality apps can be built that grow the user base and increase the productivity of the companies using it. Firebase is a NoSQL database program that stores data in the J-SON formats. These J-SON-like documents are key-value pairs that are defined by a schema. A set of J-SON-like documents make up a collection.
Major Characteristics of Firebase
Some of the key features of Firebase are as follows-
- Authentication- Firebase supports every kind of authentication. With the help of Firebase, applications can enable one or more sign-in methods with the help of passwords, and phone number security.
- Real-time Database- With the help of Firebase, data can be synced in real-time across all the clients. The data can also be accessed even when the app goes offline. This is a great facility for Firebase applications.
- Hosting- Firebase Hosting allows speedy hosting for web applications. Hosting also allows content to be cached into content delivery networks everywhere in the world.
- Test Lab- Firebase creates applications that can be tested by various virtual and physical testing machines in Google’s data centers.
- Notifications- Applications that are developed with the help of Firebase can send notifications to the users without the need for any extra coding.
Facilities provided by the Firebase platform
Some of the common facilities offered by Firebase and by the applications that are built by Firebase are as follows-
- Google Analytics for Firebase- Analytics helps the app developers to understand the needs of the users in their applications. Firebase allows analytics operations and thus better applications can be developed.
- Firebase Prediction- Firebase allows operating on Google analytics. Developers operating on Google analytics can predict the users’ behaviors by seeing the usage of the applications. This is a type of machine learning behavior.
- Firebase Cloud Messaging- This enables the applications to send messages and notifications to the users.
- Firebase Remote Config- Firebase Remote Config allows developers to make dynamic modifications to the behavior and appearance of the applications without requiring updating the applications.
- Firebase A/B Testing- Firebase A/B Testing enables developers to run marketing experiments to see what is most suitable for satisfying the needs of the users of the applications.
- Firebase Dynamic Links- Firebase Dynamic Link facility allows native app conversations, sharing user data, and promoting marketing campaigns.
- Firebase App Indexing- It engages users with the help of Google Search Integration.
- In-App Messaging- It is a great facility to engage application users with varied targeted messages.
Firebase Assignment Help
Firebase being such a popular platform has been included in the Computer Science course by many universities. Theory classes are arranged on Firebase and assignments are given to students to examine their progress. These assignments are tricky and consist of questions that require students to use firebase and create fictional applications. Building applications is a tough job and not every student is capable of using firebase correctly. This may have adverse results as they will find the problems incomprehensible. Apart from that, students engage a lot of time in daily classes. They do not get much time left to complete the assignments. Assignments that are not submitted before the deadlines are straightaway canceled. So, completing assignments and homework on Firebase is difficult. They need the help of expert Firebase writers who will be able to complete the assignments in an error-free manner.
Why should students hire Firebase Assignment Help Services?
There are many reasons for the students to hire assignment help service providers. These service providers are known for the following reasons-
- Quality assignments
- Unique assignments
- A+ Grade assignments
- 24 hours Customer service
- Rework and Revision facilities
- Negotiable Rates
- Guaranteed delivery of the assignments before the deadline